Thursday 27 March 2014

New Pike Lures from Savage Gear

  Have been looking forward to getting hold of these new lure from Savage Gear; the Bleak Glide Swimmer. These lures look perfect for the shallow water piking that i do so couldn't wait to get my hands on them. The Bleak Gide Swimmer comes in three sizes; 13.5cm 28g, 16.5cm 49g and 20.5cm 85g. I, personally, use light tackle for my lure fishing so i decided to get hold of a couple of the 13.5cm and 16.5cm versions as the 20.5cm version were a little too big for my fishing.
  I went for one natural colour for each size in the Dirty Silver colour and one colour for murky, clouded water in the Fire Tiger Pattern. Both colours have worked for me in the past so they seemed the perfect option for me.

Savage Gear Bleak Glide Swimmer 13.5cm & 16.5cm in various colour patterns











  As you can see below the lures are jointed which helps them create an enticing slalom action just under the surface. There are videos of the action available on youtube if you give it a search but they look fantastic!

The Savage Gear Bleak Glide Swimmer with Jointed Segments














I should have mine by the end of the week so i will hopefully, if weather allows, be out in the coming weeks to test these lures on my local water.

Thanks for Reading, Sam Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment